Delivery to over 150 countries worldwide. Departure from our warehouses in France within 3 to 5 working days.
Our recipes| 21.08.2021
PANNA COTTA WITH A L’OLIVIER BALSAMIC VINEGAR OF MODENA, FRUIT SALAD AND A L’OLIVIER EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
Who said that olive oil and vinegar are only for savoury meals? Check out our delicious panna cotta with fruit salad recipe. A delicious and balanced recipe that every foodie will love.
Panna cotta Ingredients
- 500 ml full fat cream
- 2 sheets of gelatine (approximately 4g)
- 50 g sugar
- 1 tbsp. of A l’Olivier balsamic vinegar of Modena + a little to garnish
Fruit salad ingredients
- 250 g strawberries
- 250 g raspberries
- 125 g blueberries
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tbsp. of A l’Olivier extra virgin olive oil
- Juice from half a lemon
1. To prepare the panna cotta, soak the gelatine leaves in cold water.
2. Bring the cream and sugar to the boil.
3. Drain the gelatine. Squeeze out any excess liquid using your hands. Remove cream from the heat and add the gelatine.
4. Mix until fully melted. Then add A l’Olivier balsamic vinegar of Modena.
5. Pour the panna cotta into four glasses or cups.
6. Let cool and then place in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
7. Next, move on to the fruit salad. Wash all the fruit. Remove the stalks from the strawberries. Cut the strawberries and raspberries into chunks. Add blueberries, sugar, lemon juice and A l'Olivier extra virgin olive oil.
8. Mix everything together and let stand in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
9. When serving, add a few drops of A l'Olivier balsamic vinegar to each panna cotta.
10. Serve with fruit salad.