Delivery to over 150 countries worldwide. Departure from our warehouses in France within 3 to 5 working days.
Our recipes| 23.10.2022
Chicken samosas with A l’Olivier red bell pepper & Espelette chilli vinegar
A delicious recipe for all occasions! As an aperitif to dip in a sweet sauce with vinegar & Espelette pepper, as a main dish accompanied by a salad of young shoots or even on the occasion of a Sunday brunch!
- 8 sheets of brik pastry
- 200 g of chicken breast
- 2 onions
- 100 g of fresh goat’s cheese
- 3 tbsp. of A l’Olivier red bell pepper & Espelette chilli vinegar
- 3 tbsp. A l’Olivier extra virgin olive oil
- Fine sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
1. Cut the meat into small cubes.
2. Peel and chop the onions.
3. In a mincer, add the meat, crushed onions, crumbled goat’s cheese, A l’Olivier pepper vinegar & Espelette chilli, 1 tbsp. of A l’Olivier extra virgin olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Roughly mince the meat mix.
5. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
6. Cut the pastry sheets in half to form 2 semi-circles.
7. Fold each semi-circle in half lengthwise to form a strip.
8. Add the meat filling (1 tbsp) to one end of the strip.
9. Fold the top corner of the pastry strip down to meet the bottom edge. Continue folding this way along the length of the strip to form a triangle.
10. Place the samosas on a baking tray lined with baking paper and brush with oil.
11. Bake for 15 mins, turning them halfway through cooking.
12. Serve the samosas warm with a green salad.
Optional: dip your samosas in a spicy sauce.