Delivery to over 150 countries worldwide. Departure from our warehouses in France within 3 to 5 working days.
Our recipes| 05.08.2022
Soba noodle, prawn and vegetable salad with A l’Olivier virgin toasted sesame oil and passion fruit vinegar
An original exotic mixed salad full of flavors.
- 400 g of soba noodles
- 200 g of snow peas
- 140 g of tinned peas
- 150 g of cooked prawns
- 4 tbsp. of peanut butter
- 3 tbsp. of salted soy sauce
- Juice of one lime
- 2 tbsp. of honey
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 3 tbsp. of A l’Olivier toasted sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. of A l’Olivier vinegar & passionfruit
- Optional: chopped lemongrass (fresh or frozen)
- Optional: frozen chopped red pepper
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil over a high heat.
2. Cook the noodles together with the snow peas for 4-5 minutes.
3. Rinse with cold water, drain and set aside.
4. Drain the tinned peas and set aside.
5. MBlend the peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice, honey, garlic, A l’Olivier toasted sesame oil and A l’Olivier vinegar & passionfruit in a blender until smooth.
6. Pour the noodles, snow peas, tinned peas and prawns into a salad bowl. Mix well.
7. If you like, you can add chopped lemongrass and/or red pepper.
8. Drizzle the Asian-style sauce over the salad.