Delivery to over 150 countries worldwide. Departure from our warehouses in France within 3 to 5 working days.
Our recipes| 05.10.2022
Autumn salad with an A l’Olivier vinegar & fig and virgin walnut oil sauce
Fig lover? This very seasonal little leak will not cease to surprise you! Discover this fresh and simple recipe that will surely make you love Autumn.
- 1 handful of rocket
- 1 handful of curly endive
- 1 handful of red chicory
- 8 fresh purple figs
- 1 pomegranate
- 100 g of fresh goat’s cheese
- 2 tbsp. of A l’Olivier vinegar & fig
- 3 tbsp. of A l’Olivier virgin walnut oil
- Extra fine sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
1. Wash and spin dry the rocket, curly endive and red chicory.
2. Cut the figs into quarters and remove the seeds from the pomegranate.
3. Place salad leaves and fig wedges on each plate.
4. Top with the crumbled fresh goat's cheese and a few pomegranate seeds.
5. 5. n a bowl, mix the A l’Olivier vinegar & fig with the A l’Olivier virgin walnut oil. Season with salt and pepper.
6. 6. Drizzle the seasoning over each plate.