Delivery to over 150 countries worldwide. Departure from our warehouses in France within 3 to 5 working days.
Our recipes| 19.05.2021
BEETROOT CARPACCIO WITH HAZELNUTS AND A L’OLIVIER BLUEBERRY VINEGAR
There’s nothing like a delicious beetroot carpaccio to replace all your vitamins after the winter months!
- 2 chioggia beets
- 2 tbsp. of A l’Olivier extra virgin olive oil from France
- 2 tbsp. of A l’Olivier blueberry vinegar
- 2 tbsp. chopped roasted hazelnuts
- 1 handful of blueberries
- Fresh chervil leaves or another aromatic herb of your choice
- Extra fine sea salt
- Ground pepper
1. Peel the beetroot. Thinly slice using a mandolin slicer or a potato peeler.
2. Arrange the slices in rosettes on 4 plates.
3. In a small bowl, mix A l’Olivier extra virgin olive oil from France with A l’Olivier blueberry vinegar, salt and pepper.
4. Coat the beetroot in this mixture.
5. Sprinkle with hazelnuts, blueberries and fresh herbs.
6. Serve right away.