Our recipes| 14.11.2022
Mushrooms stuffed with A l’Olivier aromatic black truffle olive oil
You are looking for an original starter for your festive meal? We have concocted a delicious balanced recipe for you. The aromatic black truffle olive oil is added at the end of cooking these delicious stuffed mushrooms. Something to delight your guests with a simple and quick recipe.
- 8 large mushrooms for stuffing
- 3 tbsp. crème fraîche
- 50 g of parmesan
- 3 slices of cooked ham
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 tbsp. of A l’Olivier black truffle flavour aromatic olive oil
- Fine sea salt
- Ground pepper
1. Preheat the oven to gas mark 6 or 180°C.
2. Remove the mushroom stems (and skins if necessary), leaving only the cap.
3. Peel the garlic clove.
4. Chop the mushroom stems and combine with the crème fraîche, parmesan, cooked ham, egg yolk and garlic.
5. Add 2 tablespoons of A l’Olivier black truffle flavour aromatic olive oil and mix.
6. Bring a pan of water to the boil and soak the caps for 5 minutes. Then brush with extra virgin olive oil and place them on a baking tray covered with baking paper.
7. Stuff the mushrooms and then bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
8. Drizzle with A l’Olivier black truffle flavour aromatic olive oil.
9. Serve as a starter.