Delivery to over 150 countries worldwide. Departure from our warehouses in France within 3 to 5 working days.
Our recipes| 16.12.2022
Chocolate truffles with A l’Olivier extra virgin olive oil from France
What better way to prepare for the holidays than good chocolate truffles! This year, try the experience of replacing the butter with our delicious French extra virgin olive oil. Lightness and gluttony guaranteed!
- 200 g of 55% dark chocolate
- 100 ml of full-fat single cream
- 25 g of A l’Olivier extra virgin olive oil from France
- A pinch of extra fine sea salt
- Unsweetened cocoa
- Icing sugar
1. Break the chocolate into pieces and melt in a bain-marie with a tablespoon of water.
2. In another saucepan, bring the single cream to the boil.
3. DAs soon as it boils, gradually pour the melted chocolate into the cream, stirring constantly until you have a smooth, glossy texture.
4. Add the A l’Olivier extra virgin olive oil from France and the extra fine sea salt. Mix well.
5. Leave to cool, and then put the mixture in the fridge to set for 1 to 2 hours.
6. Once set, form small balls and roll them in cocoa or icing sugar.
7. Store the chocolate truffles in a cool place.
8. Take them out of the fridge 15 minutes before eating.