Delivery to over 150 countries worldwide. Departure from our warehouses in France within 3 to 5 working days.
Our recipes| 18.12.2021
CHOCOLATE MOUSSE WITH EXTRA FINE SEA SALT AND A L’OLIVIER AROMATIC LEMON FROM NICE OLIVE OIL
Is there anything better than a delicious, homemade chocolate mousse? In this recipe, we’ll let you in on our little secret: a dash of lemon from Nice olive oil. The result is a heavenly dessert that’s both light and tart.
- 125 g cooking chocolate
- 4 egg whites
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tbsp. A l’Olivier aromatic lemon from Nice olive oil and a drizzle to serve
- A pinch of extra fine sea salt
- ½ an untreated yellow lemon
1. Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie.
2. Remove from the heat. Add the egg yolks and A l’Olivier aromatic lemon from Nice olive oil, mixing with a rubber spatula.
3. In a bowl, whip the egg whites until stiff.
4. Slowly add the egg whites to the chocolate, egg yolk and olive oil mixture.
5. Divide the mousse into 4 glasses or cups.
6. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours, ideally overnight.
7. Before serving, grate a little lemon zest over each chocolate mousse.
8. Add a few drops of A l’Olivier aromatic lemon from Nice olive oil and a pinch of extra fine sea salt.
9. Serve chilled.