Delivery to over 150 countries worldwide. Departure from our warehouses in France within 3 to 5 working days.
Our recipes| 14.12.2021
FRENCH FINANCIERS WITH A L’OLIVIER VANILLA & MAKRUT LIME OLIVE OIL
What if you were to replace the butter in your cake recipes with olive oil? Try our recipe for French financiers with vanilla & makrut lime olive oil. With their delicate flavour, everyone will love these sweet treats!
- 2 egg whites
- 110 g almond powder
- 25 g flour
- 30 g sugar
- 2 tbsp. liquid honey
- 4 tbsp. A l’Olivier vanilla & makrut lime olive oil (70 g)
- A pinch of fine table salt
1. Preheat oven to 190°C (gas mark 6-7).
2. Mix the almond powder, flour, salt and sugar together in a mixing bowl.
3. Add the egg whites at room temperature, honey and A l’Olivier vanilla & kaffir lime olive oil.
4. Mix until smooth.
5. Pour into a silicone baking mould placed on a on a tray. If you’re using a metal baking mould, lightly oil before pouring the batter in.
6. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes, until the edges of the sponge turn golden.
7. Leave to cool before removing from the mould.
8. To be eaten warm or cold.