Delivery to over 150 countries worldwide. Departure from our warehouses in France within 3 to 5 working days.
Our recipes| 16.11.2021
PRAWN GREEN CURRY WITH CAULIFLOWER GINGER, JALAPEÑO & LEMONGRASS AROMATIC ELIXIR OLIVE OIL
An exotic journey while staying at home!
- 12 large prawns
- 1 small cauliflower
- 40cl coconut milk
- 1 tbsp green curry paste
- 20cl vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp A l’Olivier Ginger, Jalapeño & Lemongrass Aromatic Elixir Olive Oil
- A few Thai basil leaves
- 1 tsp A l’Olivier Thai Basil Aromatic Elixir Olive Oil
- 2 limes
1. Make the marinade with 1 tablespoon of A l’Olivier Ginger, Jalapeño & Lemongrass Aromatic Elixir and the juice of one lime.
2. Marinate the prawns for 30 minutes.
3. Wash the cauliflower. Cut it into small florets.
4. In a hot frying pan, brown the prawns for 1 minute on each side. Set aside on a plate.
5. Sauté the cauliflower in the pan for 5 to 8 minutes, until golden brown.
6. Then add the green curry paste, vegetable stock and coconut milk.
7. Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes, until the cauliflower is tender.
8. Then add the prawns and continue cooking for 3 minutes.
9. Add 1 tablespoon of A l’Olivier Ginger, Jalapeño & Lemongrass Aromatic Elixir Olive Oil, mix well.
10. Serve in a bowl with rice.
11. Garnish with fresh lime slices and Thai basil leaves, and add 1 teaspoon of Thai Basil Aromatic Elixir Olive Oil.