Delivery to over 150 countries worldwide. Departure from our warehouses in France within 3 to 5 working days.
Our recipes| 13.10.2021
Roasted carrots in yogurt with A l’Oliver aromatic basil olive oil
A deliciously light recipe that will be a real treat for your taste buds.
- 1 bunch of carrots
- 3 tbsp. of A l’Olivier aromatic basil olive oil
- 250 g Greek yoghurt
- 1 clove of garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1 tsp. thyme
- ½ tsp paprika
- 4 tbsp crushed pistachios
- Seeds from half a pomegranate
- Basil leaves
- Table salt
- Freshly ground pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Wash and scrub the carrots. Place them in a single layer on a baking tray. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of A l’Olivier aromatic basil olive oil. Add garlic, thyme, paprika and a few pinches of salt. Mix to coat the carrots in the aromatic oil.
3. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until carrots are tender and golden brown. The tip of a knife should easily pierce them.
4. Meanwhile, prepare the sauce. In a bowl, mix the Greek yoghurt, 1 tablespoon of A l’Olivier aromatic basil olive oil, salt and pepper.
5. Divide the carrots between each plate and add a little yoghurt sauce.
6. Sprinkle with pomegranate and crushed pistachios.
7. Garnish with basil leaves and serve as an appetiser or as an accompaniment to steamed fish or grilled meat.