Delivery to over 150 countries worldwide. Departure from our warehouses in France within 3 to 5 working days.
Our recipes| 03.12.2021
BEEF STIR-FRY THAI BASIL AROMATIC ELIXIR OLIVE OIL
A colorful and flavorful recipe
- 500g rump steak or other tender cut of beef to fry
- 2 tbsp A l’Olivier Thai Basil Aromatic Elixir Olive Oil
- 1 cucumber
- 100g bean sprouts
- 1 red onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 lettuce heart
- 4 tbsp roasted peanuts
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- A few fresh mint leaves
- A few fresh coriander leaves
- A pinch of sugar
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
1. Cut the beef into thin strips.
2. Make the marinade then put the beef to marinate in the soy sauce with a pinch of sugar, 1 teaspoon of A l’Olivier Thai basil Aromatic Elixir Olive Oil and the ginger.
3. While it marinates, finely chop the onion and garlic.
4. Rinse and dry 100 grams of bean sprouts.
5. Cut the cucumber into sticks
6. Coarsely chop the coriander and mint.
7. In a wok, sauté the onion and garlic with the A l’Olivier Thai Basil Aromatic Elixir Olive Oil.
8. Remove the beef from the marinade and add to the wok.
9. Sauté for 2 to 3 minutes, add the marinade and leave it to caramelize for 1 minute.
10. Mix with the cucumber, bean sprouts, peanuts and herbs.
11. Serve on lettuce leaves or hot with rice.