- » Oils
- » Vinegars
- » Fine food
- » Accessories
- » Gift boxes
- » Les miniatures
- » Les Vinaigrettes Gourmandes
6 results have been found.
- 11,37 € Tax excludedLivraison : 1 à 3 semainesThe olive groves of Aix-en-Provence surround the town of Salon de Provence and the Trévarasse hilltops, providing such varieties as Aglandau, Salonenque and Cavanne. This oil combines a fresh green-fruity profile with aromas of grass, apple and orange. On the palate, the slight bitterness of the grass and almond skin are counterbalanced by a lasting...
- 9,38 € Tax excludedLivraison : 3 à 6 semainesThe commune of Menton has just received a PGI (Protected Geographical Indication) for its famous lemons. Situated on the côte d'azur, the local micro-climate is perfect for growing lemons, a practice which began on the Garavan bay in the mid-15th century. We use the zest of local lemons to produce this delicate, fruity and lightly bitter oil.
- 11,28 € Tax excludedLivraison : 3 à 6 semainesWe extracted natural flavour from Périgord truffles, giving the oil an exceptionally powerful aroma. Add to chestnut soup with foie gras, gourmet autumn salads, fresh tagliatelle, or hot soufflet.
- 29,90 € Tax excludedLivraison : 3 à 6 semainesTo add substance to this recipe and to make the lobster meat even more exquisite, Christian Le Squer has selected four products from the A L’Olivier range. Mild PDO olive oil combined with melt-in-the-mouth aubergine are enhanced with the heat and smoked fruity notes from the peppers in an exaltation of this crustacean. Click here for this easy-to-prepare...
- 7,54 € Tax excludedLivraison : 3 à 6 semainesCreated and developed in France using the finest ingredients like Madagascar vanilla bean and Kaffir lime zest, this oil for desserts lets you put a new twist on many cakes and desserts.
- 7,54 € Tax excludedLivraison : 3 à 6 semainesCreated and developed in France using the finest ingredients like lavender and tonka bean, this oil for desserts lets you put a new twist on many cakes and desserts.