- » Oils
- » Vinegars
- » Fine food
- » Accessories
- » Gift boxes
- » Les miniatures
- » Les Vinaigrettes Gourmandes
No New products
- 5,88 € Tax excludedLivraison : 1 à 3 semainesMarjoram and oregano have been used since antiquity for the flavour and fragrance of their leaves. Infusing olive oil with these aromatic herbs gives beautifully flavoursome results, perfect as a finishing touch to any dish.
- 13,18 € Tax excludedLivraison : 3 à 6 semainesBird's eye chili is allowed to macerate in olive oil, giving the product its orange colour and naturally spicy flavour. This oil is great for livening up pizza, bruschetta or meat. It also works well drizzled on penne arrabiata or prawn rougail.
- 11,52 € Tax excludedLivraison : 1 à 3 semainesThe Baux de Provence valley is the largest oil-producing region in France. The area between the Alpilles and Crau is home to a huge variety of olives, each with unique flavours and aromas.
- 5,88 € Tax excludedLivraison : 1 à 3 semainesLavender, the symbolic flower of Provence, bathes the region's fields, hills and mountainous plateaux in its pale lilac colour and enchanting fragrance. Used as much in perfume as it is in the kitchen, lavender gives this olive oil an authentic Provençal flavour.
- 9,38 € Tax excludedLivraison : 1 à 3 semainesMade from extra virgin olive oil, it has the recognisable taste of tomatoes conserved in olive oil, with notes of dried fruit and prune. A common speciality in southern France and Italy.
- 11,52 € Tax excludedLivraison : 1 à 3 semainesThis green-fruity olive oil is rich in the aromas freshly cut grass, salad leaves, artichoke, tomato and sorrel. These aromas are equally present on the palate, along with a slight bitterness and a lasting peppery aftertaste.
- 8,67 € Tax excludedLivraison : 3 à 6 semainesThe white truffle or Tuber Magnatum is a rare and prized treasure hidden in the Alba region in Piedmont in Italy. It is one of the rarest jewels that nature produces, just like Caviar.
- 18,86 € Tax excludedLivraison : 1 à 3 semainesSafely stored in a stoneware bottle, our signature extra virgin olive oil offers an intense green-fruity profile. Its aromas recall freshly cut grass, almond, apple and banana. Herbaceous notes develop on the palate, enhancing the flavour with a hint of bitterness and pungency.
- 5,88 € Tax excludedLivraison : 3 à 6 semainesA l'Olivier has created a range of original recipe oil infusions designed to capture the flavour of fresh herbs, mushrooms, fruits, and spices. Native to the Mediterranean Basin, lemon thyme (thymus citriodorus) offers an exceptionally aromatic flavour, with notes of lemongrass drawn from the fertile Mediterranean soil.
- 16,68 € Tax excludedLivraison : 3 à 6 semainesThe perfect companion for exotic salads! To make the infusion, aromatic lemon zest and tangy ginger rhizome are allowed to macerate in extra virgin olive oil. The result is fresh and intense. Use this oil for exotic dishes like Thai salads, mayonnaise, and marinades for fish and poultry.
- 9,00 € Tax excludedLivraison : 1 à 3 semainesThis oil is made from carefully selected organic sesame seeds. Cette huile est produite à partir de graines de Sésame Biologiques soigneusement sélectionnées. Firstly, the oil is mechanically extracted by first cold press. Following this traditional method, the oil is filtered in order to guarantee weaker acidity and to assure long-lasting flavour and...
- 23,36 € Tax excludedLivraison : 1 à 3 semainesThe Baux de Provence valley is the largest oil-producing region in France. The area between the Alpilles and Crau is home to a huge variety of olives, each with unique flavours and aromas.