- » Oils
- » Vinegars
- » Fine food
- » Accessories
- » Gift boxes
- » Les miniatures
- » Les Vinaigrettes Gourmandes
- 11,52 €The Baux de Provence valley is the largest oil-producing region in France. The area between the Alpilles and Crau is home to a huge variety of olives, each with unique flavours and aromas.
- 5,88 €Lavender, the symbolic flower of Provence, bathes the region's fields, hills and mountainous plateaux in its pale lilac colour and enchanting fragrance. Used as much in perfume as it is in the kitchen, lavender gives this olive oil an authentic Provençal flavour.
- 11,09 € 13,05 €Reduced price!Bird's eye chili is allowed to macerate in olive oil, giving the product its orange colour and naturally spicy flavour. This oil is great for livening up pizza, bruschetta or meat. It also works well drizzled on penne arrabiata or prawn rougail.
- 9,38 €Made from extra virgin olive oil, it has the recognisable taste of tomatoes conserved in olive oil, with notes of dried fruit and prune. A common speciality in southern France and Italy.
- 18,86 €Safely stored in a stoneware bottle, our signature extra virgin olive oil offers an intense green-fruity profile. Its aromas recall freshly cut grass, almond, apple and banana. Herbaceous notes develop on the palate, enhancing the flavour with a hint of bitterness and pungency.
- 11,52 €This green-fruity olive oil is rich in the aromas freshly cut grass, salad leaves, artichoke, tomato and sorrel. These aromas are equally present on the palate, along with a slight bitterness and a lasting peppery aftertaste.
- 5,88 €A l'Olivier has created a range of original recipe oil infusions designed to capture the flavour of fresh herbs, mushrooms, fruits, and spices. Native to the Mediterranean Basin, lemon thyme (thymus citriodorus) offers an exceptionally aromatic flavour, with notes of lemongrass drawn from the fertile Mediterranean soil.
- 18,86 €This high quality superior category oil, selected from olive groves in Spain, is suitable for all manner of everyday use. Its green-fruity profile reveals notes of freshly cut grass and culinary herbs.
- 9,00 €This oil is made from carefully selected organic sesame seeds. Cette huile est produite à partir de graines de Sésame Biologiques soigneusement sélectionnées. Firstly, the oil is mechanically extracted by first cold press. Following this traditional method, the oil is filtered in order to guarantee weaker acidity and to assure long-lasting flavour and...