- » Oils
- » Vinegars
- » Fine food
- » Accessories
- » Gift boxes
- » Les miniatures
- » Les Vinaigrettes Gourmandes
- 10,90 €White balsamic cream is a blend of white balsamic dressing and boiled grape must. Its smooth, creamy texture allows it to be used as a garnish or as a binding agent in sauces. It is also a great accompaniment for fish, prawns, grilled chicken, and risotto.
- 9,38 €The sharpness and freshness of grapefruit and lemon are perfect to accompany fish and seafood, to deglaze pan-fried langoustines, and to liven up tuna or salmon tartar. Its freshness works well with chicken salad and dried fruit.
- 9,38 €This vinegar balances sweet and flavourful red pepper with a hint of Espelette pepper.
- 29,86 €This balsamic vinegar from Modena is made from 50% boiled grape musts (Lambrusco, Sangiovese, Trebbiano, Albana, Ancellotta, Fortana et Montuni).
- 9,38 €This vinegar, which contains more than 40% Provençal tomato, beautifully combines the sweetness of ripe tomato and the fresh flavour of basil. It's perfect for deglazing white meats like diced veal or guinea fowl with diced tomato and mozzarella. It also works well as part of a salad dressing.
- 11,52 €We're proud to offer this exceptional olive oil which results from the passion and expertise of a few producers from Provence. In keeping with tradition, olives are stored at a stable temperature after the harvest. This allows them to ferment slightly, reducing bitterness.