- » Oils
- » Vinegars
- » Fine food
- » Accessories
- » Gift boxes
- » Les miniatures
- » Les Vinaigrettes Gourmandes
No New products
- 9,38 € Tax excludedLivraison : 1 à 3 semainesThe unique and potent taste of Espelette pepper, the signature indredient in Basque cuisine, comes into its own in this olive oil infusion. Simultaneously powerful and subtle, only 4g of pepper for every litre of olive oil is required to give the infusion a deep orange colour. It's the perfect accompaniment to all your Basque dishes: piperade, veal...
- 11,28 € Tax excludedLivraison : 3 à 6 semainesWe extracted natural flavour from Périgord truffles, giving the oil an exceptionally powerful aroma. Add to chestnut soup with foie gras, gourmet autumn salads, fresh tagliatelle, or hot soufflet.
- 11,52 € Tax excludedLivraison : 1 à 3 semainesWe're proud to offer this exceptional olive oil which results from the passion and expertise of a few producers from Provence. In keeping with tradition, olives are stored at a stable temperature after the harvest. This allows them to ferment slightly, reducing bitterness.
- 9,38 € Tax excludedLivraison : 1 à 3 semainesThis vinegar balances sweet and flavourful red pepper with a hint of Espelette pepper.
- 9,38 € Tax excludedLivraison : 1 à 3 semainesThis mango-infused vinegar combines the fruit's smooth and sweet taste with the vinegar's acidity. Its a perfect accompaniment for duck breast or caramelised pork. It's also a great way to liven up mango-based desserts.
- 9,38 € Tax excludedLivraison : 1 à 3 semainesThe sharpness and freshness of grapefruit and lemon are perfect to accompany fish and seafood, to deglaze pan-fried langoustines, and to liven up tuna or salmon tartar. Its freshness works well with chicken salad and dried fruit.
- 29,86 € Tax excludedLivraison : 1 à 3 semainesThis balsamic vinegar from Modena is made from 50% boiled grape musts (Lambrusco, Sangiovese, Trebbiano, Albana, Ancellotta, Fortana et Montuni).
- 9,38 € Tax excludedLivraison : 1 à 3 semainesThis vinegar, which contains more than 40% Provençal tomato, beautifully combines the sweetness of ripe tomato and the fresh flavour of basil. It's perfect for deglazing white meats like diced veal or guinea fowl with diced tomato and mozzarella. It also works well as part of a salad dressing.