- » Oils
- » Vinegars
- » Fine food
- » Accessories
- » Gift boxes
- » Les miniatures
- » Les Vinaigrettes Gourmandes
- 16,15 €
- 12,15 €The Baux de Provence valley is the largest oil-producing region in France. The area between the Alpilles and Crau is home to a huge variety of olives, each with unique flavours and aromas.
- 12,15 €This green-fruity olive oil is rich in the aromas freshly cut grass, salad leaves, artichoke, tomato and sorrel. These aromas are equally present on the palate, along with a slight bitterness and a lasting peppery aftertaste.
- 19,90 €This high quality superior category oil, selected from olive groves in Spain, is suitable for all manner of everyday use. Its green-fruity profile reveals notes of freshly cut grass and culinary herbs.
- 23,00 €Italy remains one of the world's largest producers of olive oil. We scoured the country to put together this superior category olive oil with its characteristically southern flavour. It has a green-fruity profile, with a flavour that recalls raw artichoke and freshly cut grass. A lasting taste of fresh almond is accompanied by peppery notes and a slight...
- 12,15 €We're proud to offer this exceptional olive oil which results from the passion and expertise of a few producers from Provence. In keeping with tradition, olives are stored at a stable temperature after the harvest. This allows them to ferment slightly, reducing bitterness.
- 19,90 €Safely stored in a stoneware bottle, our signature extra virgin olive oil offers an intense green-fruity profile. Its aromas recall freshly cut grass, almond, apple and banana. Herbaceous notes develop on the palate, enhancing the flavour with a hint of bitterness and pungency.
- 29,90 €This well-balanced, medium profile oil, offers an alluring aroma of citrus fruits, freshly cut grass and culinary herbs, with subtle floral notes which add a complex vegetal nuance to the overall flavour profile. Notes of bitter rocket and fiery pepper are replaced by a long herbaceous finish.
- 9,90 €The commune of Menton has just received a PGI (Protected Geographical Indication) for its famous lemons. Situated on the côte d'azur, the local micro-climate is perfect for growing lemons, a practice which began on the Garavan bay in the mid-15th century. We use the zest of local lemons to produce this delicate, fruity and lightly bitter oil.
- 9,00 €The perfect companion for exotic salads! To make the infusion, aromatic lemon zest and tangy ginger rhizome are allowed to macerate in extra virgin olive oil. The result is fresh and intense. Use this oil for exotic dishes like Thai salads, mayonnaise, and marinades for fish and poultry.