- » Oils
- » Vinegars
- » Fine food
- » Accessories
- » Gift boxes
- » Les miniatures
- » Les Vinaigrettes Gourmandes
- » Grands Formats
No New products
- 9,38 € Tax excludedLivraison : 3 à 6 semainesA comination of intensly fruity, acidic raspberry and vinegar, this product is the ideal way to deglaze foie gras, duck breasts, and veal or chicken liver. Blend with our hazelnut oil to liven up an autumnal chicory, gizzard confit, cherry tomato and toasted pine nut salad. Best before January 13th, 2021
- 9,38 € Tax excludedLivraison : 1 à 3 semainesThis vinegar, which contains more than 40% Provençal tomato, beautifully combines the sweetness of ripe tomato and the fresh flavour of basil. It's perfect for deglazing white meats like diced veal or guinea fowl with diced tomato and mozzarella. It also works well as part of a salad dressing.
- 9,38 € Tax excludedLivraison : 3 à 6 semainesThis mango-infused vinegar combines the fruit's smooth and sweet taste with the vinegar's acidity. Its a perfect accompaniment for duck breast or caramelised pork. It's also a great way to liven up mango-based desserts.
- 9,38 € Tax excludedLivraison : 3 à 6 semainesThis vinegar balances sweet and flavourful red pepper with a hint of Espelette pepper.
- 9,38 € Tax excludedLivraison : 3 à 6 semainesThe sharpness and freshness of grapefruit and lemon are perfect to accompany fish and seafood, to deglaze pan-fried langoustines, and to liven up tuna or salmon tartar. Its freshness works well with chicken salad and dried fruit.
- 30,81 € Tax excludedLivraison : 1 à 3 semainesThis balsamic vinegar from Modena is made from 50% boiled grape musts (Lambrusco, Sangiovese, Trebbiano, Albana, Ancellotta, Fortana et Montuni).
- 8,44 € Tax excludedLivraison : 1 à 3 semainesUsing the same techniques as our Silver Quality balsamic vinegar from Modena, this vinegar has a similar aromatic profile. Fermented for two years, the vinegar is allowed to develop a tangy, sweet flavour, with strong acidity.
- 8,44 € Tax excludedLivraison : 1 à 3 semainesThis organic vinegar is made in the same way as our Bronze Quality balsamic vinegar from Modena. It is deep brown in colour, while its flavours are sharp and well-balanced.