- » Oils
- » Vinegars
- » Fine food
- » Accessories
- » Gift boxes
- » Les miniatures
- » Les Vinaigrettes Gourmandes
- 37,82 €
- 11,52 €The Baux de Provence valley is the largest oil-producing region in France. The area between the Alpilles and Crau is home to a huge variety of olives, each with unique flavours and aromas.
- 23,36 €The Baux de Provence valley is the largest oil-producing region in France. The area between the Alpilles and Crau is home to a huge variety of olives, each with unique flavours and aromas.
- 11,52 €This green-fruity olive oil is rich in the aromas freshly cut grass, salad leaves, artichoke, tomato and sorrel. These aromas are equally present on the palate, along with a slight bitterness and a lasting peppery aftertaste.
- 11,37 €The olive groves of Aix-en-Provence surround the town of Salon de Provence and the Trévarasse hilltops, providing such varieties as Aglandau, Salonenque and Cavanne. This oil combines a fresh green-fruity profile with aromas of grass, apple and orange. On the palate, the slight bitterness of the grass and almond skin are counterbalanced by a lasting...
- 11,52 €We're proud to offer this exceptional olive oil which results from the passion and expertise of a few producers from Provence. In keeping with tradition, olives are stored at a stable temperature after the harvest. This allows them to ferment slightly, reducing bitterness.
- 28,34 €This well-balanced, medium profile oil, offers an alluring aroma of citrus fruits, freshly cut grass and culinary herbs, with subtle floral notes which add a complex vegetal nuance to the overall flavour profile. Notes of bitter rocket and fiery pepper are replaced by a long herbaceous finish.
- 14,12 €Made by our master Miller in Grasse, this 2017/2018 vintage beautiful oil is obtained from four typical Provence varieties: Aglandau, Bouteillan, Cailletier and Picholine.