- » Oils
- » Vinegars
- » Fine food
- » Accessories
- » Gift boxes
- » Les miniatures
- » Les Vinaigrettes Gourmandes
No New products
- 37,82 €
- 6,54 €This infusion, made from freshly-picked green basil allowed to macerate in the bottle, has a slight green tint and a magnificent flavour. It's perfect for deglazing pan-fried red mullet, and dressing salads with southern French flavours, or tomato and mozzarella.
- 6,54 €To create this infusion, thyme and rosemary are allowed to macerate in white wine vinegar. Its bright green colour profile is matched on the palate by scrubland notes. This vinegar is perfect in fish marinades or for deglazing lamb chops. It also blends well with olive oil to make dressing for green salads.
- 6,54 €To create this infusion, lavender is allowed to macerate in white wine vinegar. Its alluring pink colour is matched by floral aromas. Its perfect for deglazing roast rack of lamb or Provençal cod. When blended with olive oil, it also makes a great salad dressing.
- 7,39 €This vinegar is made from Oloroso sherry, which is the product of Pedro Ximenez and Palomnio grapes (sweet and high in sugar). It is manufactured using the traditional Spanish method of 'criaderas' (barrels for young wines) and 'soleras' (barrels for older wines)