- » Oils
- » Vinegars
- » Fine food
- » Accessories
- » Gift boxes
- » Les miniatures
- » Les Vinaigrettes Gourmandes
- 29,86 €This balsamic vinegar from Modena is made from 50% boiled grape musts (Lambrusco, Sangiovese, Trebbiano, Albana, Ancellotta, Fortana et Montuni).
- 7,49 €Using the same techniques as our Silver Quality balsamic vinegar from Modena, this vinegar has a similar aromatic profile. Fermented for two years, the vinegar is allowed to develop a tangy, sweet flavour, with strong acidity.
- 7,49 €This organic vinegar is made in the same way as our Bronze Quality balsamic vinegar from Modena. It is deep brown in colour, while its flavours are sharp and well-balanced.
- 7,49 €This vinegar is made from natural black truffle flavour and balsamic vinegar from Modena. It combines the beautiful black colour of the vinegar with the unique taste of truffle. It works well as part of a pan sauce for pan-fried foie gras, veal chops or duck breast.
- 14,31 €This dressing is a blend of boiled grape must and white wine vinegar. It has all the sweetness of white grapes and a refreshing amber colour. The taste is similar to classic balsamic vinegar, only without the colour, allowing you to liven up your dishes without sacrificing flavour and simplicity.
- 10,90 €White balsamic cream is a blend of white balsamic dressing and boiled grape must. Its smooth, creamy texture allows it to be used as a garnish or as a binding agent in sauces. It is also a great accompaniment for fish, prawns, grilled chicken, and risotto.
- 10,90 €Black balsamic cream is a blend of balsamic vinegar from Modena and boiled grape must. Its smooth texture means it works as both a garnish and a binding agent in sauces. It works well with dishes both sweet and savoury: from red meats and poultry to red fruit panna cotta and ice cream.