- » Oils
- » Vinegars
- » Fine food
- » Accessories
- » Gift boxes
- » Les miniatures
- » Les Vinaigrettes Gourmandes
No New products
- 5,88 €Lavender, the symbolic flower of Provence, bathes the region's fields, hills and mountainous plateaux in its pale lilac colour and enchanting fragrance. Used as much in perfume as it is in the kitchen, lavender gives this olive oil an authentic Provençal flavour.
- 9,38 €Made from extra virgin olive oil, it has the recognisable taste of tomatoes conserved in olive oil, with notes of dried fruit and prune. A common speciality in southern France and Italy.
- 9,38 €The unique and potent taste of Espelette pepper, the signature indredient in Basque cuisine, comes into its own in this olive oil infusion. Simultaneously powerful and subtle, only 4g of pepper for every litre of olive oil is required to give the infusion a deep orange colour. It's the perfect accompaniment to all your Basque dishes: piperade, veal...
- 9,38 €Smooth, sharp fresh garlic and fresh thyme from Provence give this olive oil its flavour and character. It's perfect for livening up any number of dishes, including grilled meats, leg of lamb, grilled vegetables, mashed potato, chanterelle mushroom omelette. You can also use as at a dipping oil for wholemeal bread, or drizzle it onto goat's cheese.
- 9,38 €To make our basil-infused olive oil, basil picked in summer is allowed to macerate in extra virgin olive oil. The intense flavour of freshly gathered basil makes this oil an ideal accompaniment for tomato and mozzarella salad, goat's cheese, pan-fried red mullet, or gazpacho.
- 9,38 €The commune of Menton has just received a PGI (Protected Geographical Indication) for its famous lemons. Situated on the côte d'azur, the local micro-climate is perfect for growing lemons, a practice which began on the Garavan bay in the mid-15th century. We use the zest of local lemons to produce this delicate, fruity and lightly bitter oil.
- 9,38 €The perfect companion for exotic salads! To make the infusion, aromatic lemon zest and tangy ginger rhizome are allowed to macerate in extra virgin olive oil. The result is fresh and intense. Use this oil for exotic dishes like Thai salads, mayonnaise, and marinades for fish and poultry.
- 9,38 €To make this infusion, fresh dill is allowed to macerate in olive oil, giving the product a powerful, aniseed flavour. It works well with salmon tartar, Scandinavian potatoes, or cucumber with crème fraiche.