- » Oils
- » Vinegars
- » Fine food
- » Accessories
- » Gift boxes
- » Les miniatures
- » Les Vinaigrettes Gourmandes
- » Grands Formats
No New products
- 6,45 € Tax excludedLivraison : 1 à 3 semainesLavender, the symbolic flower of Provence, bathes the region's fields, hills and mountainous plateaux in its pale lilac colour and enchanting fragrance. Used as much in perfume as it is in the kitchen, lavender gives this olive oil an authentic Provençal flavour.
- 6,45 € Tax excludedLivraison : 1 à 3 semainesMarjoram and oregano have been used since antiquity for the flavour and fragrance of their leaves. Infusing olive oil with these aromatic herbs gives beautifully flavoursome results, perfect as a finishing touch to any dish.
- 9,95 € Tax excludedLivraison : 3 à 6 semaines
- 12,23 € Tax excludedLivraison : 3 à 6 semainesWe extracted natural flavour from Périgord truffles, giving the oil an exceptionally powerful aroma. Add to chestnut soup with foie gras, gourmet autumn salads, fresh tagliatelle, or hot soufflet.
- 9,95 € Tax excludedLivraison : 3 à 6 semainesTo make our basil-infused olive oil, basil picked in summer is allowed to macerate in extra virgin olive oil. The intense flavour of freshly gathered basil makes this oil an ideal accompaniment for tomato and mozzarella salad, goat's cheese, pan-fried red mullet, or gazpacho.
- 9,95 € Tax excludedLivraison : 3 à 6 semainesThe commune of Menton has just received a PGI (Protected Geographical Indication) for its famous lemons. Situated on the côte d'azur, the local micro-climate is perfect for growing lemons, a practice which began on the Garavan bay in the mid-15th century. We use the zest of local lemons to produce this delicate, fruity and lightly bitter oil.
- 9,95 € Tax excludedLivraison : 3 à 6 semainesThe perfect companion for exotic salads! To make the infusion, aromatic lemon zest and tangy ginger rhizome are allowed to macerate in extra virgin olive oil. The result is fresh and intense. Use this oil for exotic dishes like Thai salads, mayonnaise, and marinades for fish and poultry.
- 9,95 € Tax excludedLivraison : 1 à 3 semainesThe unique and potent taste of Espelette pepper, the signature indredient in Basque cuisine, comes into its own in this olive oil infusion. Simultaneously powerful and subtle, only 4g of pepper for every litre of olive oil is required to give the infusion a deep orange colour. It's the perfect accompaniment to all your Basque dishes: piperade, veal...
- 14,03 € Tax excludedLivraison : 3 à 6 semainesBird's eye chili is allowed to macerate in olive oil, giving the product its orange colour and naturally spicy flavour. This oil is great for livening up pizza, bruschetta or meat. It also works well drizzled on penne arrabiata or prawn rougail.